top of page

Are you a Health Professional working with lactating parents?

You might be an adult physician, either general or specialist, an obstetrician, an anaesthetist, a surgeon, a psychiatrist, a radiologist or work in an emergency department. You might be an allied health professional working across the hospital. These pages cover:
If you are a GP or work in a community setting, please go our sister site, the GP Infant Feeding Network
The Australian resource for doctors, "LactaMap" is also very comprehensive
bottom of page